I’ve been wanting to share this Caramel Pear Smoothie Bowl recipe for quite some time now. Yes, I’ve been enjoying this delicious smoothie bowl since August.
Please don’t hate me.
As we all start prepping for Thanksgiving, sometimes we forget to eat or grab something on the go that really isn’t all that good for us.
That is, until now. Drum roll please…..my Caramel Pear Smoothie Bowl.
You can make it under 10 minutes and have two servings (maybe one for now and one for later, or one for you and a loved one) of a quick nutritious meal.
And you can eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or as an after workout meal.
I really wouldn’t recommend eating it before a workout because it’s filling and you don’t want to put all your body’s energy into digestion instead of your muscles.
Just like my other smoothie bowls, you can even make this ahead of time. Which works out really good during the next few weeks of Holiday havoc. Not to mention, it tastes even more delicious after the flavors have had a chance to mingle together.
So you see, I wasn’t really holding out from you. I was merely waiting for the right time when I believed you would be needing this most.
Yep, I’m always thinking of your best interest at heart. Only because I know how hectic the Holidays can be for all of us, me included.
I really wanted to share my Apple Cranberry Pie with y’all but I was in the kitchen baking it all day yesterday. And this Caramel Pear Smoothie Bowl saved me because it’s quick, easy, and full of delicious and healthy ingredients when I didn’t feel like making dinner last night.
See, I’m speaking from experience here.
So don’t let the Holidays sneak up on you and have you running around grabbing fast food. Plan ahead of time and keep your options healthy.
So you can indulge a little and have that piece of pie this Thanksgiving!
As always, if you do make this Caramel Pear Smoothie Bowl, please leave a comment below, or share it with me by tagging your Instagram with #sweetandspicymonkey, so I can see all the Fall goodness you create in your kitchen. Happy Eating!
This Caramel Pear Smoothie Bowl is a delicious way to keep it healthy and nutritious during the Holidays. Dairy-free, gluten-free, paleo, with no refined sugar, honey, agave nectar, or maple syrup added. Even the caramel sauce is made with fruit and has no refined sugar added.
- 16 ounces unsweetened milk (coconut, soy, almond, cashew, or cows milk)
- 1/2 cup uncooked oatmeal
- 2 pears, washed, cored, and sliced
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 4 Tablespoons pure pumpkin puree
- 8 Tablespoons vanilla protein powder (about 2 scoops)
- 4 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 Tablespoons chia seeds
- 5 teaspoons ground flaxseed
- 4 Tablespoons Salted fruit caramel sauce
- Dash of cinnamon
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender.
- Blend on High speed until all ingredients are mixed together and pureed.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Can top with flaked, unsweetened coconut and cacao nibs, a dollop of Salted fruit caramel sauce, dried fruit or nuts, sliced pear, or dark chocolate chips.
- *If making for the next morning, pour into an airtight container and place lid on top. Put into refrigerator to chill. In the morning, scoop into a bowl and top with desired ingredients in the morning before serving.
- You can refrigerate for up to 3 days before serving.
All content and images are property of Sweet and Spicy Monkey. Please do not reprint this content without my permission. If you wish to include this recipe on your site, please re-write in your own words and use your own photographs and link back to this post for original recipe.