I’m so thrilled to be sharing this recipe for GF Peanut Butter Blossoms with y’all today!
I love Peanut Butter! Some might even say I love peanut butter more than chocolate.
Although, there’s still taste testing going over here behind the scenes of Sweet and Spicy Monkey’s Kitchen. As soon as I come to a conclusion, I will let you know which I prefer best.
Right now, it’s a tight race!
And these Peanut Butter Blossoms aren’t helping me any because they combine peanut butter and chocolate in one cookie!
I know I’m not the only person loving both peanut butter and chocolate, which means I know you are going to love these Peanut Butter Blossom cookies!
Soft and chewy peanut butter cookies with just a bite of chocolate.
I made a batch of cookies with dark chocolate kisses, and another with milk chocolate kisses.
Now I’m a big fan of dark chocolate, but the milk chocolate kisses in these Peanut Butter Blossoms are amazing!
I can’t pick which one I like more, dark chocolate or milk chocolate.
With all this confusion, I’m asking you, as a favor to me, to make these cookies, so I can have more data to find out which is better, dark chocolate or milk chocolate kisses.
You’re contributing to science. It’s almost like you HAVE to make these cookies so others can benefit.
Plus they’re easy to make and they satisfy your sweet tooth.
Like you needed another reason to make these GF Peanut Butter Blossoms!
Just tell your family and friends that you’re helping me with a science experiment. I think you will find them wanting to contribute their findings too!
Be sure to come back and log your findings in the comment section below.
As always, if you do make these GF Peanut Butter Blossoms, please leave a comment below, or share it with me by tagging your Instagram with #sweetandspicymonkey, so I can see all the goodness you create in your kitchen!
Wishing you and your family a very, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
You will never miss the butter in these delicious GF Peanut Butter Blossoms! Give your family and friends a healthier choice of cookies to grab when you serve them these gluten-free, dairy-free Peanut Butter Blossoms.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup raw organic honey
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup organic Rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 small bag of Hershey's kisses
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Unwrap at least 30 Hershey's kisses (some are for your eating pleasure!). Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, honey, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
- Beat in egg.
- Gradually add in rice flour and baking soda until combined.
- Scoop out 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons of dough and roll into ball shapes between your palms. Place dough balls onto prepared cookie sheet, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately press one Hershey's kiss into center of cookie. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing cookies from pan.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack where they can cool completely.
- Store in an air-tight container up to 1 week.
All content and images are property of Sweet and Spicy Monkey. Please do not reprint this content without my permission. If you wish to include this recipe on your site, please re-write in your own words and use your own photographs and link back to this post for original recipe.