I’ve been craving citrus flavors, especially this Wild Sweet Orange tea from Tazo. Not only is it good hot, but it’s also amazing in this Orange Iced Tea Latte.
The sweet orange flavors of this tea remind me of biting into a juicy fresh navel orange. If you love oranges, I highly suggest you try this tea. And of course, you’ll need it for this drink.
Since the weather has been on the warmer side, I love to enjoy tall, cold drinks to help me keep my cool.
Which is how I created this drink. It was way too warm to enjoy this tea hot, so I made an iced tea version by adding honey, ice, a drop of rose water, and a splash of coconut milk.
The amount of rose water is very minimal as it has a very strong flavor. Too much rose water and it overpowers the orange flavors and ends up tasting like soap.
The amount is so particular, that I poured the rose water into a 1/4 teaspoon over my sink, then slowly added the rose water by drops into my glass. One drop is enough to flavor the tea without being overbearing, but enough to give it a lovely, fresh flavor with the orange.
I used the unsweetened coconut milk found in the refrigerator aisle by the milk products. I did not use the canned coconut milk because I didn’t want the fat and I find the coconut flavor stronger in the canned coconut milks.
This Orange Iced Tea Latte is an easy and refreshing drink to help you keep your cool during the upcoming warm days.
As always, if you do make this Orange Iced Tea Latte, please leave a comment below, or share it with me by tagging your Instagram with #sweetandspicymonkey, so I can see all the goodness you create in your kitchen. Happy Eating!
Wild Sweet Orange tea from Tazo is cooled and poured over ice, mixed with rose water, honey, and coconut milk to bring you this refreshing warm weather drink.
- 5 cups water
- 2 Tazo Wild Sweet Orange tea bags
- 4 Tablespoons honey
- 4 Tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 4 drops Rose water
- Fresh orange slices
- Bring water and tea bags to a a boil in a large sauce pan.
- Once boiling begins, stir in honey until dissolved, turn off heat, and let sit until room temperature.
- Pour about 1 cup of sweetened tea into a glass with ice.
- For each glass, add 1 drop of rose water.
- Pour in 1 to 2 Tablespoons of coconut milk into each drink.
- Garnish with fresh orange slice and straw.
- Honey or sugar is the preferred sweetener for this drink. Maple syrup is too overpowering for the delicate rose and orange flavors.
This is not a sponsored post and I have no affiliation with Tazo teas. I just love their Wild Sweet Orange tea and enjoy drinking it.
All content and images are property of Sweet and Spicy Monkey. Please do not reprint this content without my permission. If you wish to include this recipe on your site, please re-write in your own words and use your own photographs and link back to this post for original recipe.