All the flavors of Fall come together in this homemade Pumpkin Spice Granola.
If you embraced your pumpkin cravings earlier this week with my Pumpkin Caramel Chia Pudding Parfait, then you’ll be loving today’s recipe, Pumpkin Spice Granola.
And if you haven’t embraced your pumpkin craving just yet, then today is your day.
There’s nothing better than homemade granola. It’s easy, versatile (as you can add whatever you want), it’s healthy, and delicious. And with the rising cost of granola in the stores (about $7.00 for a small 12 ounce bag), it’s cheaper to make your own. Not to mention, you know every ingredient that goes into it. That’s the part I like best.
So far I’ve shared with you my basic Homemade granola, Matcha Quinoa granola, and Banana granola.
If you remember, I didn’t have just any ol’ granola sprinkled over my Pumpkin Caramel Chia Pudding Parfait, that granola was this awesome Pumpkin Spice Granola.
I made it with oats, real pumpkin, sunflower seeds, pepitas, pecans, raisins, maple syrup, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
It’s like I took all the essence of Fall and mixed them together to create this Pumpkin Spice Granola.
Go ahead, you know you want to have a big bowl. Just don’t forget to invite me over so we can embrace our pumpkin cravings together.
If you do make this Pumpkin Spice Granola, share it with me by tweeting me @sweetspicymonky, tagging your Instagram with @sweetandspicymonkey, or your Facebook with Sweet and Spicy Monkey, so I can see all the pumpkin yumminess you bake up. Happy Eating!
All the flavors of Fall in one scrumptious bite is what you get when you eat this sweet & crunchy Homemade Pumpkin Spice Granola. Refined sugar-free, gluten-free, Paleo friendly, and vegan.
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- 3 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 3 Tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 Tablespoons organic brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- Dash of Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 1/4 cup pepitas, unsalted
- Preheat oven to 325F degrees.
- Prepare a cookie sheet by wiping down with a small amount of (your choice) coconut oil, sunflower oil, butter, or non-stick cooking spray. Wipe off any excess oil with a clean, dry paper towel. Doing this will help decrease any chance of burning your granola. Set prepared cookie sheet aside.
- Place coconut oil into a small bowl and microwave for about 40 seconds to melt coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, brown sugar, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, coconut oil, chia seeds, and salt.
- Spread granola evenly over prepared cookie sheet.
- Place into oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, stirring granola every 5 minutes. It's very important to stir granola every 5 minutes, otherwise you will end up with burnt granola (just sayin, not like it happened to me or anything).
- Turn off oven and remove pan.
- Stir in chopped pecans, coconut, raisins, sunflower seeds, and pepitas. Let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Can be used for breakfast cereal, mixed in with pancake mix, snacking, or as a topping for parfaits, yogurt, ice cream, or fruit cobblers.
All content and images are property of Sweet and Spicy Monkey. Please do not reprint this content without my permission. If you wish to include this recipe on your site, please re-write in your own words and use your own photographs and link back to this post for original recipe.